Seal Criminal Record – by Adam Branson & Collin Evans

Felony Expungement

Are you struggling to get on with your life after satisfactorily completing deferred adjudication probation? Do you want your past criminal record made unavailable in a way that won’t cause yet another financial burden for you and your family? There is an answer – one that’s affordable – and you may even be eligible for a payment plan to legally and finally put your past behind you.

Upon completion of your deferred adjudication probation, your criminal record is NOT sealed, but the charges brought against you were dismissed. However, if you have fulfilled all of your legal requirements and want to seal your criminal record, you can file a petition for non-disclosure. And we are here to help – in an affordable way!

Non-disclosure does not clear your criminal record, but it can make your record unavailable to the general public. With our payment plans and affordable rates, you can file a petition for non-disclosure and create a positive future for yourself.

To be eligible for non-disclosure, you must meet the following guidelines:

-You pleaded guilty or no contest to a Class A or B misdemeanor or felony.
-You completed deferred adjudication probation.
-You waited the minimum required amount of time since your criminal case was dismissed (five years for felony convictions/two years for most misdemeanors) without being convicted of or placed on community supervision for a new offense.

Please note that you would not be eligible for non-disclosure if you were convicted of or placed on probation for any of the following:

-Indecency with a child
-Sexual assault
-Aggravated sexual assault
-Prohibited sexual conduct (incest)
-Aggravated kidnapping
-Burglary of a habitation with the intent to commit any of the above offenses
-Possession of production of child pornography
-Unlawful restraint, kidnapping, or aggravated kidnapping of anyone under the age of 17
-Attempt, conspiracy, or solicitation to commit any of these listed offenses
-Capital murder
-Injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual
-Abandoning or endangering a child
-Compelling prostitution
-Sexual performance by a child
-Violation of protective order or magistrate’s order
-Any other offense involving family violence

If you need help getting past the remaining legal hurdles that are preventing you from moving on with your life, we are here to help. And we can do so without bringing about another financial burden to you and your family. We are affordable, and we will work with you and your family to plan your payments and put your criminal record where it belongs – in the past!

Payment Plans Available For A Non-Disclosure in Houston Lawyer/Attorney

Contact us right away either through contact form or by calling (713) 225-0650 for information on how we can help you with convenient payment plans for felony or misdemeanor DWIs or expungements/expunction.